PPC Specialists - Junior to Director level - Edinburgh Hybrid / Remote
Lorien's client - initially a firm who specialised in SEO and have since grown into a full-fledged digital strategy specialist in the heart of Edinburgh's great city centre - is looking to secure a couple of Senior PPC Specialists (Junior to Director level) to join their expanding team. They have a number of loyal, long term clients who thanks to this organisation see regular growth, and are currently adding to their customer base as we speak, so it's a great time to come on board.
As well as a fantastic profit share scheme, they also offer hybrid or remote working depending on your preferences, a wide and varied benefits package, strong progression opportunities, and a great and growing team to work with which we have helped to grow ourselves.
- Lead the growth and day to day ops of the wider PPC team
- Own a portfolio of paid clients and ensuring strong and profitable client relationships
- Take responsibility for strategy, delivery and sub-team management
- Meet your clients KPIs/objectives and enable less senior PPC Managers to do the same
- Encourage the team to create new insights for, and effectively liaise, with the inbound marketing team on relevant activities
- Building rapport with Google and other partners
- Manage a team of direct reports, leading performance reviews and overseeing professional development
Junior to Senior:
- Think audience-first and take ownership of strategic PPC activities
- Creating & executing PPC campaigns that meet/exceed client objectives including keyword research/ad creation/campaign setup/managing translation activities for international accounts/etc.
- Plan and implement testing into Search & Display campaigns (Ad Copy & landing page testing/keyword expansion/feed optimisation/etc.)
What you'll bring to the table:
- Skills across Google Ads/Google Marketing Platform/Google sheets/Google workspace
- Familiar with the different nuances of running PPC for eCommerce and B2B accounts as well as strong working knowledge of paid search management across multiple platforms
- Motivated and passionate about digital media
- Strong commercial awareness as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Track record with demonstrating growth strategies implemented with previous client's full portfolio
If the above sounds like a great next step for you, apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search