Working in the .NET middleware team and reporting to the Development Manager, you will be implementing sections of functionality or making updates to existing features. You will make sure they are delivered on time with the correct approach, and to the standards defined by the development leads.
Our tech stack includes some of the latest design patterns and tools as well as established tech that needs additional features building on. For example, SQL, NoSQL, caching services, messaging services, C# Windows Services, WebAPI, WCF, WPF, Winforms, Microsoft Orleans - all used to build a ground-breaking platform that has integration to internal and external services.
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- You'll have existing .NET with C# development experience working on commercial systems
- Awareness of design patterns and principles and be hungry to learn!
- A good grounding in C# OOP programming
- Keen attention to detail is a must for thorough testing of your work
- Demonstrable experience of building Web Services, WebAPI and WCF Database experience, schema design and SQL with MySQL
- Experience with N-Tier architecture/SOA
- Knowledge of relevant design patterns
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts
- NoSQL experience also beneficial, as is any knowledge of MS Orleans.
- Any history working with WinForms/WPF is extremely useful
- Expertise in performance optimisation
- Experience of Unit and functional testing is important, not necessarily strict TDD
- Source Control, must be confident using Git for all roles
- Experience working in an Agile or Kanban environment
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture is an advantage
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted