Junior Network Engineer - CISCO - INSIDE IR35
This role will have global paid travel
Our client, are currently recruiting for a Network Engineer to work on their event set up on a long term contract basis.
You will have had experience in:
- Cisco whether that is commercial or certifications
- Setup, support and implementation of IP network solutions
- Basic configuration and support of OSPF, EIGRP, PPP, VLAN, SPAN, and support of network management protocols and tools
- IT and system knowledge
The candidate will also have the following attributes:
- The selected individual must be self-motivated, disciplined, organised and able to work independently.
- Possess strong communication, customer service and organisational skills and the ability to effectively communicate in a multi-team environment.
- Candidate will work in a team environment in the support of a complex network design, consisting of various vendor technologies. Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute
- and follow leadership directives at appropriate times.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search