What's the role?
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be part of a delivery squad, working collaboratively to design, build, test, maintain and support industry leading software solutions. You will be part of a community of developers, proposing innovative solutions to business and technical problems.
You will be willing to challenge accepted ways of working and propose new ideas for consideration. You will also be comfortable presenting your ideas to your peers, be those technical solutions, process changes or high level solution ideas.
Working in our tech stack, Python, Postgres, React and LogicBlox you will be expected to be an expert in at least one, and familiar with at least two others.
- Provide expertise into requirements and design definition
- Work with the delivery manager to deliver EPICS
- Prototype and produce production code
- Troubleshooting development and production problems
- Provide support for existing software and our clients
- Ability to adapt and be comfortable working within a dynamic environment
- Identify issues and risks in delivery, and propose solutions to those
Technologies (Primary - at least 3 required):
Tools and process:
- Experience in Agile Scrum environments
- Docker / Containers
- GitLab CI
- Proposing technical solutions and refining your own and others
- Proven track record in delivering projects and communicating progress and issues
- Worked in more than one company within an Agile framework
- Agile techniques - User Stories, Continuous Integration, BDD/TDD, Pairing, Automated Testing
- Preferred experience of software delivery within financial services
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted