Business Systems Analyst
We are urgently recruiting for a Business Systems Analyst for a leading Telecoms provider. This will be on an initial 4 month contract, remote based and Inside IR35.
Candidates need to be able to travel to Reading when required.
- Support the Programme by analysing and driving compliance for the systems, processes and teams in scope of TSA within the Service Platforms area of CTO.
- Using structured methodologies and strong people skills define and manage scope, compliance, remediation and evidence as part of this large and complex programme.
- Analyse strategic and operational objectives for the Business that will be delivered through projects. Engage stakeholders and subject matter experts to elicit detailed and balanced technical and operational requirements, traceable back to industry regulations and/or best practice.
- Produce requirements, process and analysis documents that create clarity for stakeholders and control for delivery and compliance teams.
- Support projects and business areas in analysing disparate technical and operational documents, facilitating stakeholder workshops and consolidating information into high quality output.
- Apply problem solving to find clear forward action. Apply structure and discipline to drive steady progress.
- Requirements elicitation and management
- Business process analysis, capture and documentation
- Strong stakeholder management and verbal reasoning skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge and experience of the Telecommunications
- Knowledge and experience with the Telecommunications Security Act
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search