IT Trainer (12-Month Fixed-Term Contract) Up To 45k
Working model: Ideally Hybrid working model however very flexible
Are you an experienced IT Trainer and looking for your next challenge? Join one of our main clients based here in the centre of Edinburgh. They're a thriving and forward-thinking firm seeking an experienced IT Trainer to deliver exceptional training solutions. If you're passionate about IT training and ready for your next challenge, this role is perfect for you.
As an IT Trainer, you will play a pivotal role in empowering their staff with the knowledge and skills to effectively utilise their systems. This 12-month fixed-term contract offers a unique opportunity to contribute to their success and grow with them.
- Develop customised training materials and user guides tailored to the systems in place.
- Conduct IT induction training programs for new hires.
- Create versatile training resources, including online modules, classroom sessions, 1-2-1 coaching, video tutorials, quick reference guides, and advanced user manuals.
- Ensure consistent high-quality training experiences across all office locations.
- Up to date knowledge of software packages and IT systems offered.
- Highlight and target on what training is needed and create a plan to attack this.
- Deal with external clients while building and maintaining communication with staff to support needs.
- Seasoned IT trainer with deep expertise in relevant systems.
- Proven track record of delivering top-notch IT training solutions.
- Familiarity with online training platforms.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work independently.
At the core of the organisation is independence. This principle guides them in shaping their business and culture sustainability. They prioritise people, clients, community, and the environment, championing diversity, openness, genuine relationships, and personal growth.
If this sounds like a strong match for your skills, and you'd like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, apply now with your latest CV and let's have a confidential chat at a time that works for you.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted