SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR - CONTRACT RUNNING TO 31ST OF JAN 2024 - INSIDE IR35
Our public sector client is looking for an experienced Senior Administrator.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable experience of providing high level administrative support to Senior Management and communicating with stakeholders and audiences at every level.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills, including report writing, presentation skills and the ability to deliver training.
- Experience of managing complex issues at a corporate level, day to day budget monitoring/management and line management experience.
- Experience supporting face to face and online educational events.
Specific skills, knowledge, and training
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own and others work effectively including supervisory skills.
- Awareness of Data Protection legislation and appreciation of the need for discretion and confidentiality in the workplace
- Advance level of IT skills and experience using the following software; MS Office, MS Teams, Articulate, Camtasia and WeVideo
- Good interpersonal skills, including persuasion and motivation
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted