Permanent - Up to £50,000p/a
I am working with an FS business based near Birmingham looking for a Security Engineer. You will be joining at an exciting period of their growth.
- Manage security incidents and alerts flagged by the Security Operations Centre, Secureworks
- Conducting vulnerability scanning to find and remediate issues, Cyber Essentials +
- Working with the IT Manager and third parties to improve the organisation's overall security
- Take ownership of any business-critical 3rd Line support tickets through to resolution
- Provide 2nd and 3rd Line Support in all technical areas
- Proactively manage deployment, planning and maintenance of software and hardware in conjunction with IT Manager
- Proactively manage and maintain Active Directory, Office 365, Group policy, user accounts and relevant file security permissions
- Experience managing security events from an internal or external Security Operations Centre
- Firewall implementation and configuration and vendor technologies e.g. Palo Alto Cisco
- Identity and Access Management principles and best practices
- Experience in a 3rd Line Service Desk Analyst role with exposure to.....
- Windows 10,11 Windows Server 2016, 2019 Remote Desktop/Terminal services environments
- Intune, Azure AD
- Patch deployment and software upgrades
- HP\Dell server and networking hardware
- Storage Solutions Dell EqualLogic, Nimble, VMWare, Hyper V Virtualisation Cloud Platforms
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted