An exciting opportunity for an experienced Data and Analytics Consultant to work with a large Public Sector organisation in Edinburgh. You will be responsible for:
- Manage the provision of data and analytical services and advice for the organisation to inform policy formation and decision making at a senior level.
- Lead the data and analytics team in building the profile of the organisation as an effective data-enabled public sector body.
- Principal lead on introducing new data initiatives such as interactive visualisations, automation of statistical productions where appropriate, data science and promoting innovative data focussed ideas and technologies in the organisation.
- Strong track record in the field of data and analytics and statistics, working at a senior level.
- Demonstrable experience of collecting, analysing and interpreting large data sets using computational statistical software tools such as R, SAS programming language or similar
- Demonstrable experience of leadership of data and analytics functions at a senior level and successful delivery of large complex projects to tight timelines
- A proven track record of managing and coordinating a team and the ability to work independently.
- Experience of planning and thinking at strategic level and contributing to corporate goals
- Managing the delivery of multiple projects using appropriate project and programme management disciplines
- Providing training and guidance on data-related concepts and technologies
- Effective, credible and authoritative communication skills at a senior level including effective negotiation and influencing skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search