Data Controls Analyst
- Inside IR35
- Up to £400-450 per day
- Remote working
- Contract until the end of the year
This is a Data Controls Analyst contract role working in the Data Controls and Governance space of a Financial Services Organisation.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Reviewing data sources and data flows, identifying and prioritising points of data quality risks
- Using basic-intermediate level SQL to design and implement tests that identify poor quality data
- Evaluating data quality results; assessing and clearly communicating the impacts to data users
- Supporting the resolution of data issues in conjunction with internal stakeholders and IT
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Attention to detail when working with data to make accurate assessments and recommendations to business users.
- A solid understanding of data sources, data organisation and storage, with working knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience of large volume data analysis using SQL, interpretation of results and production of summaries/recommendations
This is a contract role working for a top company as Data Controls Analyst. Please apply to the advert for more information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search