SQL Server/Oracle DBA INSIDE IR35 £400 - £435 p/d Hybrid/Coventry (up to twice a week in the office) 3 months ASAP Start
We are currently recruiting for a SQL Server/Oracle DBA, to work on an AWS migration project as well as provide support in the SQL Server and Oracle teams.
- Provide knowledge transfer and warranty period support.
- Support on an AWS migration project.
- Contribute to technical and service debates with senior management and Architecture/Engineering to ensure there is an agreed coherent strategy that meets the client's needs and represents the database technologies effectively.
- Managing the queue to ensure unassigned tickets are owned and being proactive to prevent tickets breaching SLA.
- Provide weekly input to project plans and status updates in DBA meetings.
- Build serves and analyse, design, and document the infrastructure design in line with processes and procedures.
- Have experience in Cloud migrations (ideally AWS).
- MS SQLServer RDBMS (2012 and higher).
- MS DBCC statements.
- MS SSIS.
- MS SQLServer high availability (inc. AOAG) and data protection methods.
- MS SQLServer backup and recovery.
- MS SQLServer database performance tuning and monitoring.
- Oracle 11gR2, 12c and 19c RDBMS.
- Service Now (or another Incident and Task Management Platform).
- Have a strong focus on Incident, Reporting and Problems.
- Outstanding stakeholder management, both internally and with third parties.
- Able to bridge the gap between tech and non tech.
- MS SSAS.
- MS SSRS.
- MS SQL hosted in Cloud.
- AWS RDS.
- SAFe Framework.
- VMware Virtulisation.
- IT Security and RBAC.
- Experience in a regulated industry.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search