Senior Project Manager
Hybrid - 2 days per week onsite (Watford)
Our top client is looking for a Project Manager to join them on a contract basis initially up until January 2024 (likely to extend).
They are looking for someone with experience delivering Programmes / Projects within the Digital Marketing, Web and App and CRM space.
They need someone who can lead the end-to-end delivery of one or more business projects, engaging all key internal stakeholders and acting as a single point of contact for all transition-related items in their defined project area.
- Accountable to drive one or more business projects end-to-end ensuring all key internal stakeholders are engaged
- Ensures all transition progress updates and escalations on issues are communicated in real time to the Business Lead
- Identifies all deliverables that are required to facilitate the realisation of Business Outcomes, together with the detailed project structure
- Oversees the successful production of those deliverables via the project structure
- Ensures that all required project related reporting artifacts (Detailed Plans, Risk Logs, etc..) are delivered and managed to the required level of quality and time
- Provides regular progress updates as required on the overall transition governance to Business Sponsor,
- Director Transition Delivery - Business Programmes & PMO
- Acts as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the Exec Business Sponsor/Business Lead for all transition related items in their defined project area
- Manages all dependencies between component projects
To apply for this position please submit your CV.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search