Performance & Reporting Analyst - Contract - Outside IR35
My client a top luxury fashion house is looking for a Performance & Reporting Analyst, to join their team on a 3-month contract. This role will be working from home with scope to come into the offices based in London twice a week. You will support the Digital Trading & Performance Manager in the trading and site optimisation, and provide reporting and insights to the wider team to help drive decision making.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Lead digital and omni-channel reporting for merchandising, trading and customer analytics insights; able to create new reporting or update existing reports to address changing priorities.
- Actively identify opportunities to source and present additional data, able to independently verify data accuracy and alignment.
- Able to create compelling visuals to present data, highlighting key insights
- Present analysis and insights at weekly and periodic trading and regional meetings.
- Traffic and Revenue Deep Dives with recommended actions for Merch and Digital Marketing teams which identify opportunities and potential risks e.g. stockouts
- Lead analysis on digital performance to understand customer's needs across different markets & identify opportunities for growth
- Use available tools to analyse customer behaviour and identify opportunities to drive conversion
- Optimise online user experience including navigation and shopping journey, whilst supporting localisation and personalisation
- Analyse trade patterns in detail to ensure appropriate action is taken to drive conversion
- Optimise performance of internal search, recommendations and dynamic merch tools
- Support in sharing key regional insights and learnings from merch trading actions to the wider organisation
- Support in strategic projects, providing effective and timely data and insights to Strategy team
This is a contract role working for a top company based in London. To apply to this role please send your CV or call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search