Technical Lead - Remote (£75k + 15% bonus) Excellent opportunity to have complete technical decision-making authority, leading a skilled team of developers in the development of a B2C marketplace used in airports across the world.Working remotely with once a month in the Manchester office, this role is paying £75k + 15% bonus.THE COMPANY:
Part of a company established more than 20 years ago with over 6000 employees, this specialised division develops advanced eCommerce and distribution platform systems for airport clients across the world, servicing passengers at every step of their journey.THE ROLE:
Leading a team of developers, you will be the singular authority for technical decisions within your autonomous team, being part Architect, part Developer and part Manager (50/50 split between line management and hands on technical involvement) This will involve:
- Directly supporting the development of a B2C marketplace
- Researching which AWS services and datastores are right for the job and how to orchestrate everything using Terraform.
- Working with product owners and architects to determine the best solution rather than implementing tickets verbatim, you'll prefer maintainability over sophistication.
- Taking responsibility for developing and delivering a strategic technological vision and direction for the business
- 15% bonus
- 11% pension
- Discounts on company products
- 25 days Holiday entitlement (plus the ability to buy more)
- Paid AWS Certification, training, and events, etc.
- Solid experience with either modern .Net or PHP and their related technologies
- Experience working with AWS technologies i.e. Lambda's, DynamoBD etc.
- Rest API's and test-driven development
- Experience of leading a team of engineers
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Good understanding of Software design patterns
- Experience with Microservices and Event Driven Architecture
- Experience applying TDD/BDD development techniques
Interested? Contact Jack at Lorien Global
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted