Business Analyst- Cyber Security
We are curently hiring for a Business Analyst with Cyber Security experience to join one of our Insurance clients on a 6-month contract.
Remote- occasional travel to London Office.
- Cybersecurity experience
- Experience in drafting a RACI, engaging with the stakeholders defined within that RACI, and those required to implement it.
- Ability to write process documents focused around case management.
- Experience with Service-Now Security module and writing process documents/ updating knowledge articles around this.
- Knowledge of data retention and data protection policies.
- Proficiency in process modelling techniques
- Experience in Insurance/ Financial sector.
- Experience with Microsoft Security tools, more focused on Sentinel and Defender
- Perform various business analysis and project support tasks, specifically including:
- Develop / provide input into the Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, and Informed (RACI) matrix
- Experience developing standard operating procedures.
- Risk Management experience.
- Global project experience.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like to learn more, please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search