Product Owner 6 months Inside IR35 Edinburgh/Hybrid
Our Public Sector client is looking for a Product Owner to join the team on a 6-month contract, this role suits candidates who have experience in the Digital space.
- Develop and own the vision for assigned product or products, ensuring that vision is aligned to our strategic objectives and core values and supported by key stakeholders.
- Use the vision to drive delivery using a multi-disciplinary delivery team to iterate the current live product e.g. service function to meet the needs of users.
- Establish, define and present a coherent representation of both internal and external user priorities within the delivery team and ensure this is used to drive all decision making.
- Interpret user research in order to make the correct product decisions ensuring they reflect user needs.
- Develop and own the product roadmap and ensure that it is effectively communicated to stakeholders and interested parties via appropriate comms channels and governance.
- Ensure that all work undertaken and solutions delivered meet the SGs Digital First Service Standards.
- Understand the relationship between their specific products and the wider systems and processes that comprise the SG digital and technology ecosystem.
- Write options appraisals, provide input to business cases and provide information that enable the iTECS senior team to choose delivery options and/or procure technology and services.
- DDaT perspective
- Financial ownership
- Life cycle perspective
- Operational management
- Problem management
- Product ownership
- Strategic ownership
- User focus
- Working within constraints
- Agile working.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search