Project Manager - SaaS Implementation
- £85-99k + Package
- 3-5 days per week inStratford-upon-Avon offices
Lorien are proud to be partnered with a well-funded and fast-growing SaaS start-up, revolutionising supply chain ecosystems and increasing revenue for their customers.
As a company, they really put their employees first - with beautiful offices in Stratford-upon-Avon, they pride themselves in a relaxed and fun culture, encouraging diversity, collaboration, and career progression.
Reporting into a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the successful implementation of their SaaS product with their enterprise customers.
- Own the entire project management lifecycle from pre-sales engagement through to project delivery and review.
- Direct and coach a team of Implementation Analysts to ensure work is completed on time.
- Ensure integrations and advanced reports are delivered on time.
- Work cross functionally with other teams e.g. Product, Engineering, Revenue and Marketing.
- Advocate for feature changes and drive issue resolution where applicable based off customer feedback.
- Act as primary point of contact for customers,
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous experience leading enterprise level SaaS implementation projects
- 10+ years' experience in project management
- 5+ years' experience with SaaS implementation
- Experience following a variety of methodologies (including waterfall, Agile and Scrum)
- Effective communication and presenting skills.
- Strong conflict resolution, negotiation and influencing skills.
- 10% annual bonus + company equity! 💰
- 30 days holiday, and trade/buy scheme🌴
- Free food and drink onsite 🥐
- Pet friendly offices 🐶
- Onsite parking and electronic vehicle chargers 🚗
- Short walk from the train station 🚅
- Wellness benefits 🧖♀️
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search