Infrastructure Specialist - 7 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Infrastructure Specialist to join on a 7 month initial contract, inside IR35.
This position will be hybrid Working with expectation to attend on site in Kilmarnock and other establishments as and when required.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience in a large geographically distributed environment.
- Experience/exposure of working with Azure product suite (Azure Active Directory, Intune, Defender) and other third party management tools, database management; Managing and installing 3rd party server applications. Experience of enterprise level backup solutions. Experience of Office 365 and cloud solutions.
- Hands on systems administration experience in the following primary areas; Patching, OS deployment, Office 365, Active Directory, Powershell scripting, Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 (detailed knowledge of OS components and server roles such as DFS, DNS, DHCP and SNMP); Hyper-V.
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing business critical systems to meet organisational requirements and technology changes. Experience of Cyber Security solutions and good practice.
- Sound general IT Knowledge, including a good understanding of network infrastructures and authentication processes.
- Evidence of your ability to extract, analyse, interpret and present complex information and IT issues in a way which supports effective decision making and demonstrates your ability to manage the successful implementation of solutions.
- Evidence of your excellent organisational skills, demonstrating your ability to prioritise, forward plan, manage competing demands and work under pressure to ensure outputs are delivered within organisational timescales.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate and build effective relationships with a range of external and internal stakeholders, both verbally and in writing.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search