We are looking for an Administrative Officer who has ideally got previous experience working within higher education. You will have specific responsibility for matters relating to checking students' records on the Je-s platform and ensure their accuracies.
- Support the Manager in managing the records checks on the Je-S platform, including the financial data.
- Responsible for liaising with a variety of stakeholders (Departmental Administrators and academics) across eight institutions on a daily basis, as well as maintaining close working links with Registry and Central Support Services on matters relating to the role.
- Co-ordinate the organisation and evaluation of data checks, and provide the most robust information, whenever required.
- Co-ordinate and check the students' records on Je-s to make sure that they are in line with those held by Partner institutions.
- Liaise with the relevant colleagues and Partner institutions, to complete this project in a timely manner.
- High attention to detail is required, as well as to take initiative and work independently.
Inside IR35, hybird working.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted