Administrator- Part Time
We are currently hiring for a Administrator to join our clients School of Management Teaching and Learning Support Team.
The role will specialise in administering all matters relating to the teaching and learning activities of the designated programme, ensuring effective procedures are documented and adopted for dealing with enquiries, applications, induction, module selections, student queries, marketing, assessments, student support, committees and events.
This role is part time with 2 days a week- Thursday and Friday on site in Canary Wharf
- Achieve high quality and timely service to current and prospective students, alumni and staff relating to the designated programmes/modules.
- Oversee creation and maintenance of current and historic student files and lists, to assist with strategic planning and recommendations.
- Responsible for the administrative management of the admissions process for the designated programme.
- Manage the processing of application forms, making use of the admissions database and referring to admissions procedures.
- Oversee online interviews and/or relevant admissions assessments and arrange open days and taster sessions for prospective students as required.
- Set service standards for dealing with applicant queries (via Freshdesk) and information at School level.
- Monitor application numbers and forecasting numbers of acceptances, in conjunction with Teaching and Learning Manager/Programme Director as appropriate.
- Work with Programme Director on a programme of "keep warm" activities including the production of communication with applicants and organisation of open day events.
- Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook, email and WiFi
- Knowledge of relevant data protection requirements
- Familiarity with Moodle or equivalent virtual learning environments
- Familiarity with student systems such as PORTICO (for admissions)
- Educated to A level standard (including A-C in 2 subjects), or equivalent experience such as report writing and interpreting data
If this role is of interest to you or you would like to learn more, please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted