Windows Engineer - Up to £80,000 depending on experience.
Based in City of London
I am representing a award winning investment management organisation, who have an excellent track record of providing an industry leading service for their clients. They are looking for a Windows Engineer who will sits within the Infrastructure Engineering team.
You will be working with other Engineering Teams (UNIX, Database, Cloud, Desktop & Networks) to support and deliver fit-for-purpose solutions, aligned to Business/Technology strategy.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support & Engineering for Windows server estate
- Server Lifecycle Management: inc Obsolescence & Patching
- Maintain stakeholder relationships and be seen as a partner to our customers
- Administration & Engineering for VMware Infrastructure
- Troubleshoot & Engineering for MS Teams and Exchange Online
- Maintain a DevOps mindset of Agile working & Collaboration with other teams
- Continuous review of all processes to Identify efficiency's reduce overhead.
- Trend/Capacity Mgmt. to ensure system resource requirements are sufficient
- Drive automation & common standards
- Microsoft Server Suite (Exchange/365, Server, AD, DFS/DFSR, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, ADFS, ADCS, WFSC)
- Active Directory experience - Security, Standards, PAM, hardening & Automation
- Minimum of 2 years VMware Experience
- Scripting, Automation & Configuration Mgmt. Tools, PowerShell, Puppet, Terraform, Ansible Git, vRA & vRO (ANY)
- Customer focused with a genuine desire to "do more"
- Self-Motivated and not afraid to challenge ideas/process - Speak up
- Experience in Agile/Matrix/collaborative/working & DevOps mindset
- Experience with delivering/Supporting Cyber, Security and/or Risk solutions
- Data Management backup & Recovery - NetBackup/Veeam/Rubrik
- SRE mindset of continuous improvement - Identify opportunities to automate/selfservice/fix-at-source
- DevOps/Automation/Scripting/IAC - Terraform, Ansible, VRA/VRO, PowerShell
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity - apply now with your most up to date CV!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search