Finance Manager - Edinburgh - 3 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join on a 3 month initial contract, inside IR35.
You will assist the Head of Finance and the Senior Finance Manager in developing the finance function and processes including implementation of improvements and recommendations identified within recent audit reviews. This will also include review and update of Finance guidance and development of policy and of a Medium to Long Term financial plan.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Part qualified accountant with recognised accounting body or QBE;
- Good understanding of the principles and requirements of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Budget monitoring experience
- Working knowledge of a computerised Financial Accounting System
- Good understanding of the principles and requirements of the Scottish Public Finance Manual.
- Previous experience in drafting workable processes and procedures.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted