SQL Test Analyst
The Test Team are responsible for validating all of the output from the Data and Analytics Development team, this includes Data Analysis, Financial Reporting, Regulatory Reporting, Mailing and Tracing files and .NET applications.
The Test Analyst will be responsible for independent validation of the data analysis and reporting provided by the development team, this will involve creating complex formula's in excel and writing SQL code to create an independent view.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Create test plans and test scripts for all testing activities.
- Provide estimates for testing activities.
- Maintain the testing environment.
- Developing an SME knowledge base to respond quickly and accurately to ad-hoc queries.
- Writing SQL code to an intermediate standard to independently validate data outputs.
- Writing complex Excel formulas to validate calculators and other excel based outputs.
- Raising bugs and ensuring that that these are closed down before testing is signed off.
- Maintaining an audit trail of testing activities in JIRA
Summary of Key Competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in reviewing requirements and producing accurate testing estimates.
- Ability to Create defect logs and oversight of all defect fixes before testing can be signed off.
- Experienced in creating testing documentation - test plans and test scripts.
- An understanding of the different testing techniques and when to apply them.
- SQL Server experience at an intermediate level.
- Experience in a Data Team in a FS environment.
- Advanced Excel skills.
Please apply to the advert for more information
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search