- London, hybrid working pattern
- Permanent position
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Working either individually or - more usually - as part of a larger team, you will undertake assignments such as:
- Creating genuinely useful data outcomes to help deliver client goals in major business transformation programmes;
- Hands-on analytics, including working with clients, users and other team members to address data availability and quality issues before they become blockers;
- Carrying out 'pre-discovery' to establish which business problems, or which parts of business problems, are best addressed through data analytics / data science;
- Translating business problems into data exploitation queries;
- Specifying data analytics and data science environments;
- Understanding data flows, i.e., which parts of the organization generate data, which require data to function, how data flows are managed, and how data changes in transition;
- Collaborating and coordinating with multiple departments, stakeholders, partners, and external vendors.
- YOU MUST BE A RESIDENT OF THE UK FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS.
- Coding eg expertise in Python or R
- Collaborative, team-based development
- Cloud analytics platforms eg relevant AWS and Azure platform services
- Data visualisation tools eg Power BI, Qlik Sense
- Data Science approaches and tooling eg Hadoop, Spark
Full spec available upon request
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search