£600 - £650 p/d
6 months +
Hybrid (twice a week onsite London/Reading/Glasgow/Birmingham)
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Modeller who can lead the commercial and financial evaluation of new business opportunities and building business cases for future investment decisions.
- Create and own complex financial and commercial models and bids to ensure a competitive advantage to competitors.
- Understand risks of investments and opportunities.
- Line manage junior commercial modellers.
- Assessing the impact of future projects on the business's short and long-term earnings forecasts.
- Monitor the external market to ensure the investment models reflect the latest regulatory and policy changes, industry data, pricing, and cost estimates
- Experience of commercial and financial modelling.
- Previously led the creation and development of financial investments.
- Industry experience - Utilities or regulated industry.
- Strong stakeholder and vendor management and negotiation skills
- Able to provide data analysis and modelling support to assist the commercial manager.
- Conduct potential risk analysis.
- Understand changes in the market in regards to risk and opportunity.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search