We are looking for a Business Analyst for our Dynamics365 platform team on a 6 month contract. We are looking for a BA with the below competencies, but a candidate that also has good knowledge of D365 will be an ideal prospect:
- Takes ownership of requirements - can elicit and shape requirements from stakeholder engagement workshops and sessions.
- Own, facilitate workshops when required.
- Ability to review requirements in the context of an operating model (and at an enterprise level) but also understand and explain the detail.
- Has experience of CRM platforms.
- Can apply their BA skills and platform knowledge to assess impacts of proposed asks and changes and advise how they affect current state.
- Has experience of working across multiple initiatives and managing any cross-dependencies between them.
- Is pro-active, identifying constraints and flagging challenges, ensuring relevant stakeholders are quickly made aware of issues, risks, dependencies.
- Can visualise concepts, process flows, interpret stakeholder needs and concerns.
- Can understand, input, and help shape the high-level design, operating model - understands how people, process, data fit together with the technology, and how business needs impact/align with other institutional initiatives.
- Confidently present and playback requirements, process, ideas, models.
- Has experience of Agile delivery, can create meaningful and coherent JIRA user stories and then own co-ordinate their refinement including the maintenance of business and technical acceptance criteria.
This is a hybrid working role (1-2 days per week in the office) - inside IR35
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search