12 month contract
London - hybrid role, occasional travel into the office
£780 per day, inside IR35
Our client is embarking on an exciting and significant Business Transformation Programme underpinned by SAP S/4 HANA. This programme aims to drive process and data standardization and simplification. This programme will be delivered over a multi-year period with global geographic reach.
The programme has the strategic objective of transforming their business capabilities, leveraging data & digital technology, to create a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Our client is therefore seeking a dedicated Global Communications Manager, with a background in Supply Chain & Procurement, who has proven experience in performing programme communications & stakeholder engagement activities on a fast-paced multi-wave SAP transformation programme. The Communications Manager must possess a strong ability to translate programme scope, vision, and objectives into an engaging narrative for stakeholders and impacted business communities. This experience will include delivery involving cultural change, shift in mindset, functional & process change to transition to new ways of working underpinned by SAP technology.
- Understand key stakeholders within the Supply Chain & Procurement workstream & beyond, build trusted and collaborative relationships with stakeholders both inside & outside the programme to enable and deliver benefits to the communications agenda.
- Execute the communication and stakeholder engagement strategy and plan with third-party service providers and amplify through the Regional and Local teams.
- Support the development of the programme narrative, key messages, benefits and communications blueprint to underpin communication activities covering cultural, process and functional and persona-led viewpoints.
- Identify, utilise or create effective communication channels for deploying communications for senior stakeholders, the business more broadly & external 3rd parties applying a global, regional and local perspective.
- Collaborate with third-party communications service provider as well as Regional and Local teams to launch communications to stakeholders and business communities. Manage communications requests, adding to the backlog and managing expectation as required.
- Develop content for stakeholder, end user & external engagement (e.g. Regional / Functional leadership meetings, events such as Global Town Halls) to foster strong stakeholder engagement through two-way interactions;
- Leverage the power of data and insights to measure effectiveness of communications from message reach and channel effectiveness and take remediation actions as needed.
- Collaborate effectively within the Communications team and the wider Global & Regional Change team. Become the Comms SME for relevant area / function, with the ability to understand complex subject matter topics and translate into simple, easy to understand communications for the wider organization.
- Support Change Champions and the regional teams, network or representatives in their efforts to localise, translate and launch communications and deploy events.
- Collaborate and align with the Training Team to incorporate key messages on behavioural / cultural changes into learning content as well as the wider communications community to achieve goals.
- Support the Programme Leadership Team in performing various activities and producing deliverables for the programme.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted