HR Services Team Leader - Immigration & HR Compliance
We are looking for a HR Team Leader who will be responsible for managing a team of 3. You will be owning and managing the compliance framework, particularly the Right to Work framework for all employees. You will need to be an expert in the application and compliance around our sponsorship licence. Working closely with third parties (eg. our legal advisors, Newland Chase) and other internal stakeholders.
Main purpose of the job
- Direct supervision of Compliance Officers
- Drive a high performance, customer focused approach to HR Services compliance to maximise and improve team performance
- Ensure compliance obligations are met throughout the employee administration process
- Ensure all legal documents produced by HR Services are compliant, including contracts of employment, employee documents, payslips etc.
- Provide advice and guidance to HR Services teams as/ when legislation changes
- Accountability for data accuracy within MyHR to enable efficient monthly payroll processes
Duties and responsibilities:
- Line manage and coach Compliance Officers to ensure they are developing and performing in their role
- Ensure HR Services remains compliant within its administration processes through regular reporting and monitoring
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure policy and guidance documentation is in line with legislative changes
- Ensure consistent high levels of data accuracy within Compliance Team via weekly and monthly reporting
- Relationship management of Internal & External Immigration and e-DBS providers, including commercial and performance metrics
- Regular reporting providing Right to Work, Immigration & UK legislation compliance
- Management of internal and external Compliance and Payroll audits as required
- Deliver required training and briefings to HR Services and business teams as/ when required
- Work collaboratively and proactively with colleagues and peers to enhance compliance processes as needed
- Ensure engagement with customers and stakeholders is positive and delivers the best solution, every time.
- Create, maintain and monitor standard operating procedures
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search