Paid Social Executive, Entertainment - up to 35k
We are looking for a Paid Social Executive to join an incredible company that have successfully built from scratch the world's largest and most successful live theatre business providing premium international live entertainment and live streaming content.
As a Paid Social Executive you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of the Paid Social strategy whilst working closely with the Director of Search Marketing and the SEM Manager.
You will be responsible for helping to shape the future of Paid Social within the company for both Local and International markets.
You responsibility will include creating and deploying digital campaigns on behalf of our partners including producers and promoters for live content, including our inhouse production division.
Location: London - Hybrid (2 days a week)
- Assist in the development of the campaign calendar and keep up to date across the planning movement and evolution of shows.
- Assist in the planning, set up and delivery of paid social media campaigns across multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram and more.
- Collaborate with creatives to produce engaging and compelling ad copies, images and videos that align with campaign objectives
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams; marketing, creative and analytics to ensure campaign objectives
- Help to monitor and optimize budgets to ensure effective cost control and meet targets
- Conduct regular analysis across campaign performance
- Implement optimization strategies
- Stay up to date across latest trends and best practices in paid social advertising
Key Skills Required:
- Prior experience in paid social media advertising
- Familiarity of social media platforms like Facebook ads, Instagrams ads
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A creative mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted