Senior Exposure Management Analyst City of London - 2/3 days a week 6 month contract Inside of IR35 - Umbrella.
My client, a Markets Insurance company, are looking for a Senior Exposure Management Analyst to join their team in London. You will support of the Reinsurance Catastrophe Modelling team to price and analyse new business, renewals and support the Underwriting teams to achieving their portfolio business plans and meet the needs of clients.
- Support the Catastrophe Modelling Team with the delivery of their BAU services including rollups with a particular focus on London Treaty, ARUS and Workers Compensation portfolios.
- Support the Underwriting teams to deliver a quoting/analytics service that in turn supports all rollups and reporting as well as bespoke Underwriter analytics to assist with assessing new business opportunities.
- Use AIR and RMS to model risks on behalf of Underwriters pre-bind.
- Provide validated modelled output that can be used in all required internal and external regulatory submissions including but not limited to RDS, LCM, Aggregate Monitoring, Outwards RI submissions, ERM Reporting, GAREAT/LFB reporting.
- Learn about classes modelled in RMS and AIR and how to best use catastrophe models.
Key Skills & Experience
- Strong working knowledge of third party catastrophe models.
- Experience in pricing and rolling up portfolios in AIR/RMS.
- Strong knowledge of Direct and Treaty property insurance concepts.
- Technical coding experience including SQL and R.
- Working knowledge of Energy and Construction insurance concepts is desirable
To apply to this role please send your CV or call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted