Network Analyst - London
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
We are urgently seeking a Network Analyst with strong technical knowledge of networks, network security and their configuration, particularly with Juniper technologiesThis for our client who are a Global IT Service Provider. This will be on a long term contract and based in London.
We are looking for a Network Analyst to help strengthen and expand a busy, committed team of network professionals.
Your role will involve:
- All aspects of delivering and maintaining Live Service
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Provide Level 2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network
- Assist various departments within the account to maintain network security
- Establishment and adherence of processes, procedures and work instructions
- Ensure accurate records are kept of network components, maintenance activities, network connections and inventory by maintaining appropriate databases
- Working with all elements to deliver a successful transition of the new environments into Live Service
- Contribute to a work environment that encourages knowledge of, respect for and development of skills to engage with those of other cultures and backgrounds
- Experience of IP, OSPF, BGP and MPLS
- Experience of working within a Network Management or Operations Centre environment within the Managed Services or Telecoms Sector, or within an ISP
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- LAN and WAN troubleshooting skills
- Experience of various trouble-ticketing systems
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Experience of Juniper network devices
- Experience of Juniper firewalls SRX*
- CCNA, JNCIA or equivalent (and willing to work to obtain said certifications)
- ITIL certified or a strong working knowledge of ITIL Incident, problem and change management disciplines
- Experience with encryption technologies
Worried that you don't meet all the desired criteria exactly? Our client is passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search