Systems Operations Analyst
Central Scotland (onsite up to twice a week)
We are recruiting for a Systems Operations Analyst, who will be working in a team of 9, supporting a large and complex organisation with business and IT support.
- Provide first line support to 250 users, being the first responder with issues raised and resolving within an SLA, always trying to fix problems rather than escalating.
- Some requirements will be supporting end users, triaging, user set ups, system and data configuration, password resets.
- Can provide excellent 1st line support.
- Managing end users and understanding things from their perspective.
- Strong IT understanding.
- Any experience in Customer Support and Project Coordination with IT exposure.
- Experience in regulated industries: ideally Energy/Utilities or Financial Services.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search