- Accountant - GAAP Experience
- City of London - Onsite 2 days a week
- 6 month contract
- Inside of IR35 - Umbrella
My client, is looking for a Accountant with GAAP experience, preferably US GAAP to join their Global Reinsurance Team.
- To ensure that all external financial reporting requirements (statutory, regulatory, tax, capital etc) are fulfilled.
- Proactively support BP Managers and CFO with key business stakeholders and their direct reports defined by business areas or region.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the business areas under the team's remit to ensure that monthly financial reporting is fully analysed and understood.
- Provide key assistance in the business planning process; assisting BP Managers to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the business plan, contributing to packs and commentaries to explain movements and supporting a full review of the numbers ahead of submission to Global Risk Solutions.
Skills and Experience
- ACA/ CIMA/ACCA qualified and or relevant qualification, part qualified with relevant work experience.
- An understanding of the non-life insurance business and industry in the Lloyd's market and work experience of insurance accounting.
- US GAAP Experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Insurance Sector Experience
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search