This is a senior role within our Information Security Secure Change Team with accountability for acting as the lead Security Consultant on large initiatives.With a focus on Technical Delivery or Governance, Risk & Control you will help to shape our ongoing maturity journey, whilst at the same time ensuring that our current service continues to be effective.
The main purpose of the Lead Information Security Consultant role is to:
- Be the senior Security Consultant on large projects providing guidance on all security matters to the project sponsors, programme managers and technical/business leads
- Mentor and guide more junior members of the security team assigned to your workstream in Handelsbanken security processes and industry best practice.
- Act as a Cloud security SME as part of the IT modernisation programme
- Provide expert, industry leading subject matter expertise into technical/complex programmes/change initiatives, covering all aspects of information security and privacy.
- Represent Information Security with Business stakeholders as a trusted advisor, finding pragmatic and cost-effective security solutions that efficiently support customer needs.
- Act as a specialist owner and be accountable for the effectiveness of 1 or more of the team's security processes, systems or frameworks, maintaining specialist knowledge and continually evolving the process,system or framework with reference to the global and local system & process owners, regulation & good practice.
- Provide appropriate specialist advice and interpretation of Information Security best practice and UK regulatory requirements to a range of different stakeholders as new products, processes and systems are developed
- Lead risk & control assessments using defined processes, for example external supplier due diligence, privacy impact assessments and project security.
- Lead assurance activities to assess the effective implementation and operation of systems and controls to manage the information security risks;
- Deputise for elements of the reporting manager's role, on an ad-hoc basis, to cover absences, periods of increased workload, etc
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted