- SAP Business Analyst - SAP Treasury Experience
- City of London - 2/3 days a week onsite
- 6 month contract
- Inside of IR35
My client, a large Insurer, is looking for a SAP Business Analyst specialising in SAP Treasury. The Treasury SAP Business Analyst will take the lead in the design and deployment of Treasury enhancements on SAP S/4 HANA. The role involves partnering with local and global teams to successfully deploy solutions in Production.
- Lead support for SAP Incidents and Change Requests in Treasury.
- Requirements gathering, specification, validation, testing and implementation
- Liaison with Global IT and offshore support resources to manage the change.
- Actively contribute in Corporate Treasury SAP projects.
- Continuously demonstrate and deliver strong and highly professional customer service.
Key Skills & Experiences
- SAP S/4HANA experience
- Track record of successful delivery of SAP support and enhancements
- Experience of Business requirement gathering and analysis
- Business Process improvement experience
If you are available and interested, please apply today!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search