Commercial Manager 3 Months approx. Hybrid (Milton Keynes) - 2 days onsite Inside IR35
My client a top company are currently looking to recruit a Commercial Manager to join their team on a contract basis. Please note if successful you will need to set up via an Umbrella Company/PAYE.
- Sourcing Requests: Keying for submission to C&P
- Commissions/SOWs: Review and challenge of content
- Contracts Expiring: Forward review contracts to determine renewals.
- Managing Pipeline: Forward view and management of workload, including weekly reviews with C&P and Programme.
- IR35: Keying of requests into Portal, confirming outcome to suppliers.
- Raising PO Requisitions: Creation of request for NR team to process in Oracle
- Raising PO Requests and PO Uplifts: Creation in Oracle for PO Issue
- Updating II Programme Resource List: Maintaining Commercial database and input into PMO Resource Tracker
- Level 1 CR's: Raising and seeking CR approval.
- BCO's: Raising and processing in Oracle to move funding within Programme workstream budgets (does not include approval time)
- CCO's: Raising and processing in Oracle to move funding within Programme workstream budgets (does not include approval time)
- Timesheet Approvals: Working with Workstream Leads to validate timesheets from Suppliers.
- Invoice review/validation: Review, assessment and validation of invoices with Workstream Leads (does not factor for approval time).
- Final Account Statements/Payment Letters: Validation of Payment submission to support Invoice approval, producing Final Account Statements, Issue of Payment Letters to confirm.
- Workstream Support: Review PM's Project Review slides prior to review to ensure accuracy of financial reporting.
- Workstream Reviews: Attend Project Reviews - to provide challenge and feedback as necessary.
- PMO: Provide PMO with information/support on contingency balances, PO or SoW queries.
- Commercial & Finance Library: Maintaining data and updates of all Commercial information contained on the II Hub.
- General Queries: Ad hoc support for queries and advice.
This is a contract role working as a Commercial Manager based in Milton Keynes. Please note this role is paid via an umbrella company/PAYE. To apply to the role please send your CV or call to discuss further.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search