Our client is looking for a highly skilled Procurement Manager to join their team on an initial 6 months contract.
We are looking for a Procurement/Category Manger that has experience working with the 'Big 4' consultancy companies and is confident in Statement of Work (SOW) formation and review. We require the Procurement/Category Manger to be comfortable in driving process adherence.
- Actively support the business through all steps of the procurement process to ensure best value for money is achieved and all risks are identified and mitigated.
- Negotiate with suppliers to establish and, where appropriate, vary the contract, including changes to price, terms and conditions and service agreements.
- Ensure all negotiated contract terms are documented and that they meet requirements technically, financially and legally.
- Ensure a robust documentation and audit trail is in place for all procurement projects in compliance with department best practice and Group policies, and that databases are updated accurately and in a timely manner.
- Identify, build and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders, including external third parties, acting as the primary point of contact for supply chain management activity.
- Leading and influencing business areas through partnership, ensuring the correct levels of participation and collaboration to achieve the best value outcome when there may not always be buy-in or a sufficient level of understanding.
If interested, then please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted