An Energy-Saving company that uses robotic engineering, machine learning, and cloud technology to lower power consumption is looking for an Embedded Engineer!
As an Embedded Engineer, your focus will be to support the energy platform by; debugging embedded systems, developing embedded solutions, and testing procedures.
Technology: AWS, legacy GWP, internal systems Python scripts, Firmware - software on sockets - C.
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 + 10% bonus
Location: Remote, With Ad-hoc visits to the Reading Office
- Strong background in the engineering domain, with experience in embedded systems development, support, and testing (full life cycle)
- Architecting or assisting in the design of embedded systems
- Experience with AWS Cloud services and understanding of infrastructure
- Experiencing writing Python scripts
- Ideal exposure to C language
If you're interested in joining an Energy company whose focus is to save/reduce energy through the usage of bleeding-edge technology, please get in touch with an updated CV.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted