Financial Accountant - Fixed Term Contract till Early 2025 (19 months)
Outside London: £41,000
Locations: London, Lytham, Glasgow and Durham - Hybrid Working: 40% of month in one of the offices at the above locations
About the client:
Our Government client, working heavily in the financial sector also, is one of the UK's largest retail savings organisations with 25 million customers and more than £179 billion of funds under management. They are looking for an experience Accountant to work closely with their third party accounting operators.
About the role:
- Working closely with their third party accounting operators as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Work on the preparation of their product accounts to be presented which includes an unqualified audit opinion which will ensure compliance is being met.
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to provide assurance on the product through reviews, analysis and financial assurance on the financial reporting that is carried out by the third party provider.
- Qualified Accountant (CCAB OR CIMA) with post qualification experience.
- Experience working on the preparation of the year-end accounts as well as understanding, interpreting and applying new accounting standards to the financial statements.
- Previously been required to analysis and interpreting complex financial information on ad-hoc basis.
- Financial Accounting proficiency with an up-to-date knowledge of IFRS accounting standards
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search