- Data Analyst - EMISWeb / SystmOne
- Remote Based - Occasional travel into London when needed
- 6 months
- Inside of IR35
My client, a large Consultancy, is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team on a remote basis. You will be responsible for gaining an understanding of business reporting requirements, translating that into a data design and implementing that design based on our data warehouse.
Duties to Include
- To work with key stakeholders to develop the necessary reporting systems to support the clinical, business and operational needs of the client.
- To ensure that the appropriate information items are identified, validated and modelled appropriately
- To work within the objectives of our data strategy to create one source and version of truth.
- Devise and provide improvements to current information, analysing, reporting and suggesting procedures to enhance decision making and reporting processes.
- Support the production, validation and explanation of our key information outputs
- Ensure that all developments are rigorously tested both for accuracy robustness and for delivery of the value intended.
- To remain ever vigilant and aware of the importance of data security and sensitivity.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Solid experience as a Data Analyst:
- SQL Server, SSIS, Azure SQL, Synapse/Data Factory
- Must have either EMISWeb (Q or Exa) SystmOne Strategic Reporting IDOX Lillie
- Concepts:CSDS, RTT, GUMCAD, ECDS.
- Health care Sector Experience
If you are available and interested, please apply today!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search