3 month contract
Our client, a top Retail company, are looking for a Digital Designer to work on creative email programs to be sent out to potential customers. This will be a 3-month initial contract with a remote working model, only requiring you to work from their office in London Victoria as and when required.
- Under the direction of the Graphic Design Manager or Senior Lead, you will be responsible for developing visual design concepts and creative work through to the point of application in omni-channel platforms and experiences.
- By demonstrating an excellent understanding of brand design guidelines and creative strategy, you will be able to develop creative work that is on brand, in line with guidelines and be able to articulate our standards across the business. Your creative work and output will also be expected to deliver the desired outcomes for commercial and creative briefs.
- You will be expected to present conceptual ideas and creative work to the Graphic Design Manager, Senior Lead and relevant stakeholders, with the ability to respond to constructive feedback and further develop ideas for approval or approval or application.
Key Skills include:
- An understanding of Salesforce and ability to use a CMS is key
- You'll possess well-developed interpersonal skills, and outstanding communication skills (verbal, listening, written, and tone) and you'll be a self-motivated achiever
- You must have a great eye for typography, layout and editorial design. You will also have your finger on the pulse of fashion, trend, lifestyle and culture.
If you believe you're a good fit for the role and would like to apply, please submit your CV for review.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search