- Senior Exposure Management Analyst
- City of London - 2/3 days a week
- 6 month contract
- Inside of IR35 - Umbrella.
My client, a London Markets Insurance company, is looking for a Senior Exposure Management Analyst to join their team in London. You will support of the Reinsurance Catastrophe Modelling team to price and analyse new business, renewals and support the Underwriting teams to achieving their portfolio business plans and meet the needs of our clients.
- Support the Catastrophe Modelling Team with the delivery of their BAU services including rollups with a particular focus on London Treaty, ARUS and Workers Compensation portfolios.
- Support the Underwriting teams to deliver a quoting/analytics service that in turn supports all rollups and reporting as well as bespoke Underwriter analytics to assist with assessing new business opportunities.
- Support and review of the business Outsourcing partners including peer review, feedback and training taking ownership of complex accounts as required.
- Support the senior team to deliver the recording and maintenance of policy and exposure information in accumulation systems monitoring, maintaining and improving data quality.
- Support the team with tasks as part of the delivery of exposure management projects.
- Use AIR and RMS to model risks on behalf of Underwriters pre-bind.
- Provide validated modelled output that can be used in all required internal and external regulatory submissions including but not limited to RDS, LCM, Aggregate Monitoring, Outwards RI submissions, ERM Reporting, GAREAT/LFB reporting.
- Learn about classes modelled in RMS and AIR and how to best use catastrophe models.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Strong working knowledge of third party catastrophe models.
- Experience in pricing and rolling up portfolios in AIR/RMS.
- Strong knowledge of Direct and Treaty property insurance concepts.
- Technical coding experience including SQL and R.
- Foreign languages speaking/written communication skills are desirable.
- Experience of using and developing solutions via PowerBI is desirable.
- Working knowledge of Energy and Construction insurance concepts is desirable
- Working knowledge of Offshore Energy insurance concepts is desirable.
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search