Retoucher - Contract
My client a top retail company are looking for a Retoucher to join their team on a 6-month contract based in North West London 5 days a week. Please note this role will be paid via an umbrella company.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Retouches and crops digital assets, to a consistent and high standard for use on the website and related media including working in CMYK conversion for print/packaging. Checks images to ensure that guidelines are adhered to.
- Colour matches images against samples, swatches or colour reference codes. Handles multiple comps and performs alterations to images.
- Works closely with Art Directors to retouch to creative and technical brief and action changes.
- QC's own work before delivering to ensure all assets meet standards and product guidelines.
- Ensures all imagery is sized correctly to support correct delivery
Key skills & experience required:
- Retouching experience in a Fashion ecommerce environment.
- Editing digital fashion e-commerce video content.
- A range of Retouching experience from cutout ecomm imagery, model imagery and interiors
- detailed knowledge of the latest version of Photoshop
- Adobe DAM
- Mac OSX and Wacom Tablet experience
- Strong eye for detail and colour
- Proven ability to work successfully under pressure to tight deadlines
This is a contract role working for a top company based in North West London 5 days a week. To apply to this role please send your CV or call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search