Microsoft D365 Developer
Hybrid Working 1-2 days per week (Birmingham)
My client who a top company are looking to recruit a Microsoft D365 Developer on an initial 3-month contract, to join their team based in Birmingham 1 - 2 days a week. As a Microsoft D365 Developer you are responsible that high quality Microsoft Dynamics technology solutions are designed, developed and delivered to meet user needs as part of the design of our clients information services, and that they are integrated as part of our clients digital ecosystem supporting development, construction and operation of our clients key project
- Provide technical assurance of and if necessary assist the Solutions Architects in the design of technology solutions, based on MS Dynamics, to ensure new or changed services meet user needs and the needs of our technology and service strategies.
- Lead the internal MS Dynamics developments and work with delivery teams, partners and suppliers where necessary to ensure that solutions being developed are robust, scalable and secure with the appropriate overall system design and integration points/APIs, to deliver a high quality user experience.
- Oversee external development services and lead, support and mentor other software development staff on MS Dynamics technologies.
- Ensure delivery teams, development partners and suppliers comply with OUR CLIENTS technology strategy, MS Dynamics CRM development guidelines and standards, including key technology principles and roadmaps.
- Ensure OUR CLIENTS information technology solutions are integrated to form a digital ecosystem delivering a great user experience.
- Analyse and understand specific project and organisation requirements and provide time and effort estimates for implementation of business requirements.
- Work as part of a team or independently (depending on the size of the project) to undertake development, testing and implementation of MS Dynamics applications to meet specific project requirements.
- Provide and maintain technical documentation for MS Dynamics solutions created / modified or maintained.
- Support, maintain and enhance existing applications developed on MS Dynamics.
- Promote best practices in software development on the MS Dynamics platform and work with the team to fine tune and optimise processes.
- Specify, build and maintain development, test and production software environments.
- Lead the resolution of technology issues arising in delivery and operation of applications developed on MS Dynamics.
- Assist with building a culture of continuous delivery and improvement, ensuring that key systems are regularly analysed, maintained and improved.
- Understand and manage system quality with regards to accessibility, simplicity, usability, availability and security.
- Proactively identify and recommend potential solutions that could utilise the MS Dynamics platform in achieving business goals.
- Actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
- REQUIRED CRITERIA
- Strong experience of developing solutions on MS Dynamics 365 Online
- Good experience of the various MS Dynamics 365 products including but not limited to CRM, AX & NAV.
- Experience of Ms Dynamics 365 applications and creation of custom apps
- Good understanding of the Common Data Service for Apps
- Experience of upgrading to MS Dynamics 365.
- Experience of REST API
- Some exposure to connecting with other Office 365 products such as Power BI
- Highly tuned analytical and problem solving skills.
- Keeping up to date with the latest advances/trends in MS Dynamics technology.
- Hands-on experience of developing projects using a variety of methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Experience of working on Systems Integration projects either with ERP/CRM/Project Controls would be useful.
- Proficiency in Power Platform with a focus on data ingestion and integration.
- Experience using Azure Data Factory for efficient data integration processes.
- Strong understanding of data ingestion techniques and integration strategies.
- Knowledge of Government Digital Services framework and service design standards, public and private Cloud service architectures, including G-Cloud.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform and associated infrastructure architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Microservices , web services, including JSON and XML.
- Good secure coding standards such as OWASP.
- Continuous delivery pipeline including automated testing and deployment.
- Auditing and monitoring approaches and tools.
This is a 3 month contract working as a Microsoft D365 Developer on an initial 3-month contract, to join their team based in Birmingham 1 - 2 days a week. To apply to the role please send your CV or call to discuss further.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted