Finance Reporting Consultant - Contract
- Inside IR35
- 1 day per week in Milton Keynes
Join our community.
As part of our Reporting team, reporting to the Senior Manager you'll support in the coordination and preparation of the monthly, half yearly and year end reporting processes between UK, and Spain and Finance teams across the whole Group.
You'll work with Technical Reporting and Intervention General to implement technical accounting and financial reporting solutions to the companies and divisions across the Group.
The difference you'll make.
- Coordinating the Groups UK monthly consolidated reporting processes.
- Producing analysis of financial information from across the UK Group.
- Preparing statutory accounts notes and disclosures in line with IFRS requirements for the UK group.
- Producing financial reporting information for Group Centre in Spain.
- Coordinating and reviewing reporting for new transactions ensuring full IFRS reporting requirements are met.
What you'll bring.
- Qualified or part qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA) with experience working in a finance / cost function environment is essential.
- Proven knowledge of tools and approaches of financial analysis with the ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.
It would also be nice for you to have.
- Good understanding of the financial services industry and products/services.
- Knowledge of IFRS reporting standards and their application to banking and financial services.
- Track record of handling projects and continuous improvement of processes and services provided to internal customers.
MI consolidation and reporting experience for retail and wholesale banking products would be a plus.
This role is working for a large Finance Insitution base in the UK. Please apply to the advert for more information.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search