HR ADVISOR - INITIAL 3 MONTHS - INSIDE IR35
Interim HR Adviser required to support the Shared Human Resources team to provide an HR advisory and support service to managers and employees on reward and remuneration, employee relations and casework, attendance management, workforce planning and HR metrics.
- a degree or equivalent qualification in human resources (HR) related subject at SCQF level 10 or above or significant current HR experience that demonstrates the membership standards of the CIPD experience assessment.
- ideally you will be registered with the CIPD.
- evidence of implementing people management policies and procedures.
- track record of dealing with case management support including attendance, performance, disciplinary and grievance issues.
- ability to plan and prioritise own workload.
- working knowledge and experience of negotiating and collaborating with trade unions.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted