We are looking for a Change Manager for a 6 month contract. The Change Manager will support the change management strategy (focussed mainly on engagement activities), planning and delivery of the Contracting Transformation Programme and support and integrate this with related change activities.
Skills and Experience:
- Change management experience gained in a work environment, including organisational design or organisational change.
- Experience of planning and delivering change management activities to support adoption of behavioural and cultural change in complex organisations.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills: Identifying stakeholders, assessing, and managing their needs during a change.
- Strong interpersonal skills which enable the post holder to engage, influence, negotiate and build professional relationships at all levels of seniority across the business and externally.
- Ability to use critical analysis and judgement to make insightful decisions with uncertain and incomplete information
Duties and responsibilities:
- Further develop and maintain the change management strategy and plan for the Contracting Transformation Programme.
- Facilitate high quality detailed change impact assessments with relevant stakeholders where required
- Articulate change benefits for stakeholder groups.
- Define and deliver change management strategies and associated activities including benefit realisation
- Play a lead role in engaging with contracting teams to build their understanding of an input into the change activities, preparing plans and materials and facilitating sessions
- Identify and engage key stakeholders within the business, to understand their business priorities, pain points,feed back into programme planning activities and maximise adoption and utilisation of the change
- Record and analyse readiness for change amongst stakeholder groups and develop strategies to address resistance.
- Develop and deliver effective multi‐channel communication to stakeholder groups.
- Support local communications managers in Professional Services divisions and faculties to share appropriate messaging with stakeholders.
- Measure and analyse the effectiveness of communications in reaching the target audience.
- Work with the programme and project manager to ensure there are appropriate go live arrangements in place and that deliverables are fit for purpose.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search