Product Helpdesk Support - Pensions
- £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Amazing Benefits!!
- Diverse Company culture
Our client, a well-known organisation in the Technology and Software Solutions (TSS) industry, is searching for a Product Helpdesk Support ideally with expereince in the Pensions industry to join their Product Support team.
About the role:
We are looking for a Product Helpdesk Support Engineer to join our team and provide day-to-day technical supervision of incidents and problems that have been assigned/passed to the software applications support desk. You will be responsible for ensuring accuracy and quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Provide day-to-day technical supervision of incidents/problems that have been assigned/passed to the 1st line support team.
- Liaison with Second line support for estimation, planning and prioritisation of workload for development team taking into account customer requirements.
- Monitoring the incident call queue to ensure calls are resolved within the SLA and contractual requirements.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years' experience in a similar role of first line support
- PC and Server Support experience (hardware and software)
- MS Windows 7/ XP and Windows Server 2008 Knowledge, Active Directory, Citrix Infrastructure
- Experience of working in an IT based client facing customer service environment, resolving issues on site and remotely
Skills and experience:
- Experience with pensions software
- Experience with cloud-based technologies
- Strong problem-solving and analytic skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- 23 days holiday rising to 27 with the opportunity to buy extra
- An excellent company matched pension
- Life assurance
- 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle-from discounts on retail, socialising, to travel, technology, and health and wellbeing
- Annual volunteering day - to give something back to your community
If you'd like to play a key part in our journey, then please send us your CV
Please apply to this advert or email your CV
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search