UX Designer- Broking/ Insurance
We are currently hiring for a UX designer with Agile experience to join one of our Insurance clients on a 6-month contract.
Hybrid- Travel to Ipswich Office once a week minimum
- Hold workshops with Product Management to understand the problems users are facing and what the right ways of solving those challenges are. Translate concepts into personas, user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the Product Management's vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a range of devices and interfaces
- Three or more years of UX design experience.
- Experience in standard collaboration software such as MS Teams, Slack, MIRO and Azure DevOps or JIRA.
- Experience with U.I and interaction Design.
- Experience of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Insurance/ Financial sector experience.
- Broking experience
If this role is of interest to you or you would like to learn more, please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search