Facilities Coordinator - Up to £25,000 + Benefits (5 days a week in office)
We are currently looking for a Facilities Coordinator for a fast-growing tech company to help maintain a well-functioning work environment.
The role requires working with external vendors while also working with the Compliance Manager to ensure health and safety regulations are up to date and adhered to.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organised and able to prioritise multiple issues. You should also have good knowledge of basic office equipment.
- Maintain an updated record of maintenance of equipment and internal system and document processes
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations including recording accident, incident reports and testing building security systems
- Preparing for emergencies by maintaining up to date building evacuation and other action plans
- Supervise & maintain first aid kits and first aid coverage. Arrange relevant first aid and fire safety training for the business to ensure adequately trained personnel
- Monitor & document risks in the workplace, implementing controls where required
- Research new services and appliances to facilitate operations
- Experience as a Facilities Coordinator or similar role
- Strong knowledge of facilities management operations
- Familiarity with office equipment and security systems
- Understanding of safety regulations in offices
- Well-organised with great communication skills
Please don't miss out on this great opportunity - Apply today with your most up to date CV. If this role isn't quite what you are after but know someone who may be relevant, we offer a referral scheme for any successful recommendations.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted